Ofertas de Empleo
Business Process Analyst (RPA) - R002083
Logística / Distribución / Transporte
It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
The main purpose of this position is to document the business processes in the context of automation and be a liaison between Business Users and BPA Developers.
Processes will be documented based on interviews with process experts and process users. The team member will also be responsible for maintaining the list and status of processes to be automated.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Interviews internal Business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Operational teams to understand work functions and processes and gather information
* Writes detailed policy and procedure documents using provided templates and based on discussions with process owners and identification
* Create process flows with an emphasis on accuracy regarding process execution
* Maintain documentation templates and provide assistance on improving them
* Develop and organize materials, visual aids, and other documentation
* Maintain list of processes to be automated including status
* Provide research assistance to management and assist with other projects on an as-needed basis
* Present a summary of process steps to be automated to key stakeholders using provided presentation templates
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (Business Administration / Engineering)
* Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills. Technical writing skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Advanced Knowledge in Microsoft Office program (Word / Excel)
* SAP-knowledge (SAP R/3) is a plus
* Advanced level of English
* Ability to travel (up to 40% of his/her time)