Ofertas de Empleo
Cloud Marketplace and Process Specialist - R004497
Logística / Distribución / Transporte
It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
If you're passionate about the ever - changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
The Cloud Systems & Services team is responsible to optimize the business processes required for these businesses. This includes offering shared services through Tech Data owned Shared Service Center outsourced to service partners in EMEA.
An important role for this Specialist will be to design and implement a scalable central operational processes and monitoring service aligned to Tech Data’s platform offerings as well as applicable Cloud Vendors following. The Specialist will work closely with internal departments and others to ensure appropriate understanding, documentation, and coordination of activities are achieved as applicable. The Specialist will own and coordinate several projects, briefings and progress updates. The specialist will collaborate with Tech Data's Business Unit leaders, Marketing teams and vendors, to develop the right strategies, and to prepare internal systems and processes to launch products/services/programs/campaigns across EMEA. Other project orientated duties may be assigned as needed.
The team is also responsible to roll-out Cloud solutions to all Tech Data entities in Europe (21 countries +). The team will collaborate with all of Tech Data's Business Unit leaders and their key partners, to develop the right strategies, and strive to deliver best in class systems with maximum impact and synergy across Europe.
* Own definition and design in central operations to support TD Cloud Business.
* Provide strategic processes and operational support to help drive success across the entire Cloud portfolio, including innovative end-to-end monetization models for products, services, and solutions. Deploy services and escalate them as needed.
* Ensure that Cloud central services operations, vendor operations, and business transactions follow all relevant legal and compliance rules.
* Review existing processes and provide advice in specialized subject areas, for example legal guidelines, internal compliance policies, services, technical support, or others as necessary.
* Maintain, manage and constantly improve central services.
* Ensure that standard procedures related to Purchase to Pay and Order to Cash are in place, communicated and applied to achieve service level within the geography under his/her responsibility.
* Document all process accordingly: Ensure all necessary procedures and management processes are implemented to guarantee homogeneous and up-to-standard service level within the scope of order fulfilment and vendor and customer invoicing.
* Act as the business owner for operations system enablement. Liaise with Platform teams and IT to drive the definition of system requirements, functional specs and deployment of the necessary revenue and pricing processes supporting our solution offering.
* Manage constant communication with countries, legal department and other stakeholders around processes.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
* Solid understanding of eCommerce
* Solid understanding of vendor dynamics within the Software distribution channel.
* Strategic and analytical skills
* Proven experience on project management.
* Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* An out of the box thinking mentality
* Exceptional customer service orientation.
* Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual (ownership)
* Comfortable working in an international results driven project organisation.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Project Experience of Software Licensing, Support, or Customer Service functions definite advantage. Understanding of the IT Software / Services / SaaS industry are helpful
* Experience in managing distant or virtual teams in a service desk environment preferred.
* Legal and Business acumen.
* Knowledge of legal requirements and controls
* IT Channel experience, Pan European distributors or Software vendor are a definite advantage
* Exceptional written and oral communication and presentation skills in English language, additional European languages being a plus.
* Ability and Willingness for business travel is required.
* Intercultural experience is a plus